Thursday, December 8, 2011

Do you have room for Jesus?

"And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn".

We hear this all the time, that the one who came to save the world didn't even have a place to lay his head. We had no place for Jesus. Well, now, do we have a place for Jesus? Jesus wants our lives, but do we have a place in our life and our hearts for our Savior who came to die for us.

Do you want there to be room for Jesus? Then make room for him!!!! It's easier said than done. I have come to realize that I, as a person, that I have so much room for other things in my life and heart, that I just give a sliver of it all to Jesus. JESUS WANTS IT ALL. To me, it shows me I need to prioritize my life, and give up the things that take all of my heart and life. I wonder as well, DO YOU HAVE ROOM FOR JESUS?

No comments:

Post a Comment